Expert Refine AHA Glycolic Toner
Expert Refine AHA Glycolic Toner is an AHA-based toner that works fast to chemically exfoliate your skin. Surface dryness, expired skin cells, and congestion is swept away, leaving softer, smoother skin in its place.
Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Normal, Combination
Balanced | Smooth
Aqueous, readily absorbed
- It’s a quick, easy, and efficient daily exfoliation treatment with Glycolic Acid at just the right concentration (5%) to stimulate cellular renewal without causing visible irritation.
- It’s balanced by a calming cocktail of Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Witch Hazel.
- It helps to visibly fade uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
- An instant radiance boost; skin looks and feels immediately refreshed.
- It delivers expert results: 91% of the consumer testing panel believed that their skin tolerated it well while 85% agreed that their skin looked and felt smoother and refreshed after using it.
5% Glycolic Acid, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel
Aqua, Glycolic Acid 70%, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower Water, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
After cleansing, sweep across your skin with a cotton pad or face cloth, being careful to avoid the delicate eye area. Follow with Expert Reset Skin-Firming Peptide Serum and Expert Restore Niacinamide Replenishing Cream. Remember to always protect your skin with regular applications of sunscreen, particularly when using AHA-based products.
We recommend pairing Refine AHA Glycolic Toner with either our Skinstitut Gentle Cleanser or L-Lactic Cleanser rather than Glycolic Cleanser 12%, the combination of which could be too stimulating (read: irritating) for some skins.