COVID-19 Health & Safety
COVID-19: skinstitut Health & Safety
Due to COVID-19 and the increased volume of online orders, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for shipment of your order. Please also refer to Australia Post updates on delivery time frames.
Here at skinstitut, the health and safety of both our customers and our dedicated team has always been our number-one priority. Yet in these particularly challenging times, it’s important that we share with you all that we’re doing to further prioritise health and safety.
Naturally, we’re ensuring that all operations and team members are in compliance with the latest government guidelines. As always, we maintain strict health and safety protocols in response to COVID-19.
In the processing of your order through our warehouse we undertake the following protocols:
- Masks are supplied to all warehouse staff
- Every team member is practicing physical distancing rules (ie. remaining 1.5 metres apart) at all times
- Diligent hand sanitising is taking place at all workstations before and after every order
- Every team member has their own dedicated set of equipment to avoid cross-contamination
- All hard surfaces are being sanitised between each order
In addition, our delivery partner no longer requires a signature on receipt of your order. Instead, it will simply be left at your door, no contact necessary. Should you have any further queries about your order or our protocols, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. At the moment, the most effective way to do that is on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Australian brand and employer, we continue to be grateful for your support of skinstitut and our team and we hope that you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe.